الأربعاء، 16 نوفمبر 2016

Guardiola's secret to achieve the best Messi: no sex after midnight

Samir Nasri unveiled last night in the program L'Equipe du soir some of the hobbies of Pep Guardiola, coach with which he coincided during the preseason in Manchester City before hitting Sevilla. The most surprising is the interest of the Catalan coach to control the sexual activity of his players: "He told us that anyone who wants to have sexual intercourse should be before midnight because it is necessary to have a good dream. He told us that he did it with Messi, who was not injured muscle, and also with Lewandowski, whom he left on the bench and began to understand some things ».

Nasri, who has started well at Sevilla, said he was fortunate to have been in command this season with both Guardiola and Jorge Sampaoli, his technical coach: "I did the preseason with Guardiola and he made me realize Of some things. He told me that I was a waste, he told me several times, I had several discussions with him and I had my doubts, but in the end I realized that he is a coach of the maximum level. It made me think. Then I have Sampaoli, which is a mixture of Bielsa and Guardiola. His assistant, Juanma Lillo, was Guardiola's mentor, so the association of the two in Seville works very well. "

Nasri surprised in the interview by choosing Iniesta as ahead of Messi and Cristiano when asked which of the two world stars he preferred: "In terms of work and physical, Cristiano, in terms of feeling football Messi, but I I'll stay with Iniesta. "

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق